Pulling your hair out trying to find out why your secure page is not fully secure? Here's a simple tool that will tell you about any insecure items on your SSL page.
Simply type in the full https secure URL into the box below and get a report about:
- Images called insecurely from linked css and js files
- Expired cert, invalid or missing intermediate certificate (including 3rd party SSL certs.)
- SHA-1 algorithm test, POODLE test, insecure form calls for Chrome
- Enter a full https:// URL in the box above
- Dynamic / query parameters are allowed
- For Magento merchants, the best secure URL to use is the "My Account" URL (/customer/account)
- For ShopSite Ecommerce merchants, navigate to your checkout page and then copy/paste the full URL into the text box above. Make sure you do *NOT* leave your checkout page until after the scan is complete.
- Check out our blog post that's all about SSL Security and how to correct insecure issues